Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm telling...

As parents we all know how annoying the phrase, "I'm telling" is. When I signed up to be a mom I didn't realize I was also going to be a referee! But I can't help but think that if Zachary had been home and not a friends house THIS would not have happen!!! Havana did it, she finally cut her own hair. I know that all girls experiment with their look at one point, but really. She came out of the toy room to show me her super beautiful new bangs. Her words, not mine. I was not thrilled, and she picked up on my mood. You can tell by her face.

Here she is prepped for another haircut. I would try desperately to rectify the damage. Still not happy.






And here is the final result. Hello forehead! I hope she got the message loud and clear, DO NOT CUT YOUR OWN HAIR! My baby girl is growing up. I doubt this will be her last fashion faux pas, but between you and me, it will always be her cutest! Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, thats funny. Add beautician on your list of many talents!

    ReplyDelete