So today I sit and reflect on my age, why today? Well because today I turn 28. For 28 years I have graced this earth with my presence. I have met some really great people, some really interesting people, and of course some awful people. I have been a great friend, a good friend, a crummy friend, and a fantastic enemy (probably better at the last on). I have been a daughter, a wife, a mom, a student, a teacher, a patient, a doctor, a friend, a foe, and on and on. Though I still have MANY things to learn I now feel comfortable in my skin, and now a days there is lots of skin to feel at home in. I no longer worry about my worry lines, as much. I don't yank out the grays with the same fervor. My life has been blessed and I thank GOD everyday for putting such amazing people in my life. Thank you to all the wonderful people in my life. I am a firm believer that when you turn a year older, you are still all the other ages you were before. So today I turn 28, but I am still 27,26,25,24..... So instead of celebrating 28 today, I think I will celebrate 25!.....plus 3. Love ya all. Peace!
Happy Birthday. I love it!!!!! I think I will just copy and paste the whole thing for my birthday blog which is just around the corner. Hopefully we will forever be friends because I have seen how well the foe's fare. Much Love, Jenn
ReplyDeleteI am an a-hole. I forgot your birthday! Even after I talked to you right before and you even reminded me!! So sorry! I hope you had a wonderful day!
ReplyDeletePS you are a great friend
No worries April! You had a lot going on that day! Glad you think of me as a great friend, let's face I haven't always been. You are a great friend also and I love you and your family!
ReplyDelete