Zachary played his last baseball game last week! We thought we had a game tonight but the other team forfeited so our season record was 6 wins 0 losses and 1 tie. I am so proud of my baby boy! He improved so much this season. Here are a few pictures of his last game! The top one is him walking out in full catcher's equipment. That is his favorite position and he's actually good at it. The second is one of his crazy stance. He makes a big production out of his time at bat. He's concerned with entertaining the crowds, I wonder where in the world he gets that from.
Baseball/softball has been a big part of the Richardson house hold this spring and summer. I coached the softball team at the elementary school that I work at. I had an amazing time working with those girls!
Then Zachary started playing in late March and early April and between both of our schedules, we spent all of our time on one diamond or another. It was great having that to share with him!
Now Blaine and I have started a co-ed softball team for this summer. We have double games every Friday night and we are really looking forward to spending time with friends and playing some ball. I'll update you all on the progress of our games. Peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment